Notice of the 4th Annual General Meeting
Telephone: 031 561 2496
Cell: 082 389 3584
Business Address: Olive Tree Church, 113 Florida Rd, 4001
Registered address: 44 Lagoon Drive, uMhlanga Rocks, 4320
Postal address: Box 867, uMhlanga Rocks, 4320,
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Company will be held at the Olive Tree Church, 133 Florida Rd on 22 November 2016 at 16h00 for the following purposes:
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To receive and adopt the audited annual financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2016, which incorporates the independent auditors report.
- To re-appointment BDO South Africa Incorporated as the auditors of the company.
- To elect directors in terms of Article 4 of the Memorandum of Incorporation.
The Board shall comprise a minimum of 3 directors.
It would facilitate secretarial procedures if nominations for the appointment of Directors could be emailed to email@example.com by no later than 15 November 2016. Nominations must be in writing with the name of the proposer and seconder, the acceptance of such nomination by the nominee, and should be accompanied by the curriculum vitae of such nominee.
- To receive and adopt the Budget for the financial year 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018.
- To receive and adopt the amended Memorandum of Incorporation to make provision for a requirement of Section 10(1)(e)(i)(cc) of the Income Tax Act.
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an annual general meeting.Note: Any member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, vote and speak in his/her stead, and such proxy need not also be a member of the Company.
Items for discussion under any agenda item should be advised to the Chairman Florida Rd Urban Improvement Project NPC and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 15 November 2016. Please note that such notification must be in writing.
By order of the Board