The eThekwini Municipality contractors have been on site using a new paint technique for the repainting of road markings at the intersections on Florida Rd. The paint is sprayed on and reflective sparkling dust is sprinkled over the wet paint. Apparently this is a much hardier option.
- Successful GOBY environmental initiative demonstrates increased plastic recycling awareness…. but where does the plastic go?
- Body worn cameras – how do they fit into and enhance our public space security?
- Notice regarding renewal of drivers licence
- Gordon Road park benches receive a fresh coat of paint
- FRUIP and DSW tackle illegal dumping on Florida Road
Areas of Interest
- Cleaning / Greening / Maintenance and Environment
- Community and Development
- eThekwini Municipality, City of Durban
- Events and Family Fun
- Florida Road
- Florida Road UIP, Urban Improvement Precinct and UIP At Work
- Food on Florida
- Gordon Rd Park
- News and Updates
- Place-Making and Marketing
- Safety / Security/ Policing and Operations
- Urban Management